Pottery Box - Open Studio Time
Pottery Box as an open-studio environment during gallery hours for those with basic clay skill and knowledge. Wheel time needs to be scheduled in advance while hand building and glazing can be drop-ins.
For those new to ceramics or wishing to develop their skills see our class schedule.
Studio access allows you to use equipment, decorating accessories and studio glazes. We ask that you purchase your clay from us $15 for 25lbs, but you may use your own glazes -cone 05 to cone 6 glaze.
Membership Fees & Benefits
- Membership Fee $75 a Month
- 55+ Membership - $55
- Memberships begin on the date of your Pottery Box *Orientation and are good for 30 days from that date (ex. June 2– July 2).
- Includes five (5) firings per month (cone 04 bisque, cone 05 glaze, and cone 6 glaze)
- One firing = one piece or multiple pieces up to one full kiln load
- One shelf storage
- Access to available studio equipment & tools
- Use of available studio glaze (underglaze, low-fire, and mid-range)
*Orientation will be scheduled after payment has been received. This is a personal tour of the facility and equipment with Dani Klein or Carol Pitts. Wheel time scheduling will be discussed during the orientation. Dani or Carol will call you to schedule the orientation time.
Please note, membership fees are nonrefundable.