Wooden Sculpture & Drawing Workshop with Dani and Delinda June 17 th 9:00am-12pm 6-13yrs
There is something satisfying about working with wood and building a sculpture!
- Sand their precut wood blocks of various sizes until to smooth
- Learn basic engineering and 3D composition
- Paint and assemble sculpture
Learn how to draw a landscape and complete it with colored pencils.
We will focus on:
- Creating the illusion of space and distance.
- Simplifying objects into shapes in order to draw them.
- Blending multiple colors
- Directional light source.
Please include your child's name and age in the note to seller's box. We will be grouping them according to age. Students are more than welcome to pack a snack and bring a drink in a no-spill bottle ex: a water bottle.
Class will be limited to 8 ensure social distancing and staff will be masked.