Wooden Sculpture & Drawing Workshop with Dani and Delinda March 18 9:00am-1pm 6-12yrs
There is something satisfying about working with wood and building a sculpture! Students will:
- Sand their precut wood blocks of various sizes until to smooth
- Learn basic engineering and 3D composition
- Paint and assemble sculpture
Learn how to draw a landscape and complete it with colored pencils.
We will focus on:
- Creating the illusion of space and distance.
- Simplifying objects into shapes in order to draw them.
- Blending multiple colors
- Directional light source.
Students are more than welcome to pack a lunch and drink in a no-spill bottle -like a water bottle. We will take a 30 minute break for lunch.